Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No news yet

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for word overseas. If they can accommodate my medical condition (mild persistent asthma), I will be going to Morocco or Jordan in September. If not, then I will have to stay in Peace Corps limbo for a while longer. 

I was told it can take 7-10 days to hear back from the in-country PC staff. Today would be 7 days, but, with Memorial Day weekend, only 4 business days (this was not specified). I really hope I hear back this week. 

I know it will work out in the end, but now I am becoming impatient. I'll take suggestions for getting my mind off of it!

No comments: