Monday, July 28, 2008

In the mean time...

Just another update. Hopefully, when I'm in country I'll have more to say.
For now, I have been busy getting ready for a solo art show, which opens on Friday, as well as preparing for a 9-day trip to the North-west coast. I'll be in Seattle, WA, Vancouver, BC, and Portland OR next week. Once I return I'll be able to put my attentions more fully towards PC Morocco.

In the mean time, the PC has been finding more paperwork for us to fill out. I've been trying to squeeze in answers to survey questions between all this running about. I expect the "staging packet" with further orientation and travel information to arrive in the mail in the next couple of weeks (likely while I'm out of town).

I can't believe how quickly the time is passing--and how much I need to do (and people I need to see) before I leave!

3 comments:

Pouria said...

im currently in the application process to PC, in particular im interested in Morocco. If you had the time, id like any info on what your application/application process was like. Thanks!

Lisa said...

pouria-
I am currently on vacation, but will return on Sunday. I would be happy to talk to you about my experience or answer any questions you have. Feel free to send me an email lisa at paynefulart dot com or check back in the comments section here for another reply!

Lisa said...

pouria-
I hope you get this message and take a minute to email me where you are exactly in the application process and give me some specific questions that I could help you with. It is hard to know where to begin!
If I don't hear from you, I hope you were able to get your questions answered from someone who wasn't out of town last week ;)