Things I will miss about CBT:
- My 3 year old host brother opening the front door for and running out and scaring away the "dangerous" puppy and kitty hanging out by the bread oven for me in the morning.
- A kind host family that will let me experiment in their kitchen. Hey, pizza was a big success!
- Being in a small room with a little heater with 6 other bodies for the better part of a 9.5 hour day. Needless to say, we've shared everything, particularly colds! I know I will really miss our little group once we are all off on our own.
- Our LCF who has to put up with us crazy americans all day and still has a great sense of humor and amazing patience.
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, second snack, dinner prepared by knowledgeable Moroccans.
- Getting the benefit of a workout walking up and down a few hundred stairs everyday.
- Having a 5 year old around to help me learn vocab and to help color my flash cards.
- Hiking in the gorgeous surrounding mountains.
- Easy access to the internet--just down the stairs to town!
- Ramadan (already miss it)
- The Artisans that we've gotten a chance to work with here. They produce an amazing product. Hopefully I'll be able to update you soon on the project I've done with them here, and some more info on their coop.
East Coast Road Trip to Brown
1 year ago